Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Latest

Cousin Long has come and gone, and now I'm back to work and surfing couches. We had fun when he was in town. Just hung out, took him shopping (he was on a mission to find shoes), went to the movies, ate some chili dogs at Pink's, checked out downtown LA and Santa Monica and Little Saigon, etc. Good times, and he's growing up! Almost 18 and six feet tall. Boy, time flies.

Work has been great and I'm very happy with it right now. Registered for my Environmental Studies class, which will be starting up at the end of the month, and I'm looking forward to it. It will be a little weird, having been out of school for over two years and all, but should be interesting and fun--and I'll get to use and challenge my mind again!

Thank you so much to my wonderful friends--Micah, Wendy, Meghan and Liam--for letting me crash at their house while I'm temporarily displaced.

Oh, and remind me to tell you a funny little story about random coincidences and how small the world is! (just not tonight, i'm too tired...)

2 comments:

  1. Hey guess who's here? =)
    Yeah i have come and gone and... i miss you (and all the family)!
    I had a great time in L.A. thanks!
    Hope to come back soon...

    Love, cousin Long =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey long

    your english is great. mission accomplished! i miss you too! sorry i couldn't hang out for more than that day i dragged you to the beach.

    keep on learnin' those hip-hop moves...maybe you can be britney's dancer when she makes her comeback!

    xo
    cousin kat

    ReplyDelete