Saturday, September 27, 2008

Getting Knitty With It

Current Knitting Project

My friends and I had a fun knitting party the other night. I realize that with our book clubs, crockpot dinner parties, and now knitting get-togethers, it must seem like we are over preparing ourselves for our future retirement days. But who says you can't enjoy doing these activities when you're young? We certainly have a great time doing them, and we are far from old! Knitting, wine & good company, how can you go wrong with that combination? The event was at my place, and there was a pretty large group of 17 ladies over. Many were new to knitting, so they learned how to get started from those of us who already know how, and we eventually had a little knitting factory going on. It was a lot of fun, and I think we may have to do it again sometime. When I'm done with the scarf pictured above, my next project will be an attempt at fingerless gloves. I have a feeling I may need some help with that project, so we'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment