Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Are We There Yet?



Is it Friday yet? I'm ready to visit Forks on the big screen! 3 days, folks--oh we are soooo close!

I kind of regret not joining in on the madness that was the premiere last night. I should have, being the huge fan that I am. I'm a huge fan, but not a screaming fangirl. So, on the other hand, I'm sure my head and ears thank me for not going.

Speaking of, I love this quote regarding Stephenie at the premiere:

"Stephenie Meyer, the author of the Twilight series of books, is drawing screams as she signs autographs and takes pictures as she walks into the theater. Yup, Twilight must be big if teens are screaming at the top of their lungs for a writer." -Marc Malkin, E! Online

Haha, it's true, writers usually don't get love like this. But she is awesome and the books are awesome, and we are witnessing a huge phenomena going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment