Friday, July 10, 2009

Out of the Loop

I currently do not have internet at home. At the very moment, I am at a local coffee shop sipping my iced vanilla latte and using their connection to write this. You don't know how much of tragedy this is for me, since I spend a considerable amount of time surfing around on the internet. I feel so out of the loop, not being able to keep up with blogs and happenings and not having access to information any time I want. Arrgh.

As for an update on me, so far this summer has been very busy at work but otherwise pretty uneventful. The rest of my summer will include 2 weeks of teaching camp, 2 weeks of vacation (woohoo! I'm looking forward to the company of trees again) and 1 week on Catalina Island (Catalina, oh how I've missed you!)

Hope you all are having a fabulous summer. Who knows when I'll be connected at home again, so I'm apologizing in advance for the neglect this blog will receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment