Sunday, January 23, 2005

The Past Week

Bowling
Went bowling the other night for the 3rd time in my life (check out the photos). I totally sucked when I went this past summer, but this time, I wasn't half bad for a beginner and scored over 100! So, happy hour + bowling equaled a lot of fun. My birthday is coming up pretty soon(Feb. 1st)--since it's on a Tuesday, I think I'll keep it low-key and make it a bowling night =)

Interviews
Yes, I am STILL looking for a job. Had an interview Wednesday, and have another one coming up next week. Wish me luck!

Book Club
Just for fun, I started a book club back in November with some of my coworkers. Our first read was The Dirty Girls Social Club by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez. None of us really knew what it was about, but the title was interesting, so we all agreed to read it. The meeting was fun, and I thought it was a pretty good turnout--seven out of nine showed up. Our next read is The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon--damn, that's a long title that I can't ever remember correctly (the only reason why I got it right this time is because it's sitting in front of me.) I'm hoping it's a good book, because my last few reads have been only mediocre.

No comments:

Post a Comment