Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Rock Band & Guitar Hero

My first experience with Rock Band on Saturday night was a lot of fun. Although, singing was interesting (I had a hard time hitting the right notes), I totally sucked at the sea bass and guitarfish, and the drums looked so intimidating that I was too chicken to try, it was still great hanging out with everyone and watching them rock out. I had fun giving it a try, plus, Anitza and Juan have an AWESOME tv, which made the experience that much better.

The next day, I went up to see the family and celebrate my cousin Kelsey's 13th birthday. It just so happened that the kids just got guitar hero, so I spent most of my time there playing with them. I played so much that I actually got a little better! Very exciting.

I think I'm hooked. Hopefully Anitza and Juan will host another party sometime soon. Maybe I'll give the drums a try, haha...

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you came, especially because I know that video games are not your cuppa.

    Take a looksie at your schedule and let me know when is a good weekend time for you to come over and rock out. It is much less intimidating without 10 people around. :D

    ReplyDelete