Thursday, October 29, 2009

New England in the Fall, Check

Pretty leaves

I am a list maker. Books to read, groceries to buy, things to pack, places to visit, you name it, I make lists for it. One huge, ongoing, and ever changing list that I have always had is the "Things to do in my life", or as some people call it, "Bucket list." Seeing New England in its fall glory, with the leaves turning brilliant shades of yellow, orange, and red, has been on my life list for a very long time. I finally had the opportunity to fulfill this, with a wonderful trip to Boston last week. I visited just in time to see many of the trees turned--it was beautiful and great to see a real Autumn season. Along with enjoying the crisp air and amazing color display, I was able to hang out with Resh, eat yummy food (love the lobster rolls and clam chowder there!) and see many of Boston's sites. It was a very charming city, full of history and great museums, and I had an all together fabulous time. It's so satisfying to be able to check items off my lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment