Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Oh no, not Denny!!!

I am completely devastated that they killed off my favorite character in last night's season finale of Grey's Anatomy. Forget McDreamy, I'm totally in love with Denny! I know he was only a guest star and disposable compared to the main characters, and there was always the possibility he was going to die, but I'm soooo disappointed that they actually did end up killing him. And yes, I was bawling last night. I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff. *sighs*

6 comments:

  1. Interesting finale....can't wait for next season. I'm gonna suffer withdrawal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Four months without Grey's, I don't know what I'm going to do...So, do you think she went with McDreamy of Finn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let us remember the good times with Denny and his smiles and how his eyes told us exactly what he was feeling....a moment of silence....let's grieve and move on...(I can't wait till the DVD of the second season comes out!!!)~sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has to be Finn. Has to be. If she goes with McDreamy, then there wouldn't be any angst left in the show. And what fun would that be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This past Sunday night was so lonely without Greys! Have you guys listened to the most recent podcast? I love Shonda, although she killed off my Denny... and I was hoping the 2nd season DVD would come out earlier than Septemeber. Ah well. I'm on the fence about the whole Finn/McDreamy ending, although I'm leaning towards McDreamy because it would cause more drama. Enough with the angst thing, we had a whole season of it, let's stir up some trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you can do! Tuesdays this summer will offer TWO house episodes!

    ReplyDelete