Thursday, October 19, 2006

Staticky Country is better than No Country

A few months back, my country radio station was pulled off the air, which was a pretty upsetting event. It happened right around the time I started driving a lot, which made things even worse. My sitting-in-traffic-listening-to-music experience has gone downhill ever since. Recently, I've discovered another country station though, but it doesn't come through very clearly and sometimes it doesn't come through at all. But staticky country is better than no country! During my hour drive to work this morning, I switched from the morning talk radio stations to the country station, and had a bit of reception. I could still hear my music through all of that static, and it made me happy. I don't care what anyone says, I heart country music.

No comments:

Post a Comment