Sunday, June 15, 2008

Work, more Work, and some Play

Today marks the end of a busy week of work and play and I'm exhausted. (Good thing I'm leaving for the Island tomorrow for a little play before the cycle begins again!)

Work: I had a six-day work week, which included a 12-hr day on Thursday because of the CPR training we had to take, and a running-around-like-crazy Saturday (it was so busy that I completely forgot to do a water change on our fish tank, and JUST remembered this fact about twenty minutes ago. Ahh! I hope I didn't kill our whale shark archerfish!)

Play: Wednesday-had a fun bowling outing, where I was the only one out of the six of us that bowled over 100! This was very exciting, since I very rarely hit 100. I'm not sure how it happened, though, because I was second to last and trailing the leader by twenty points midway through the game. Then, miraculously, I won...Friday-went to a Sex & the City girls night. We had cocktails and snacks, then went to see the movie. I laughed a little, cried a little, and overall enjoyed the movie and the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment