Monday, June 09, 2008

Catching Up

Time is passing by much too quickly, I can't keep up! So, a couple of things I've been up to the past couple of weeks (besides work and the other normal everyday happenings)...


Went to an Angels game for Alie's birthday. I'm not much of a baseball watcher (more of a football fan), but I like going to games and having a fun evening with friends.


Had a girls' day out and saw "A Chorus Line" downtown at the Ahmanson Theatre. I had never heard of it before, but thought it was great--very cute and funny. Live performances are such a great and unique experience and watching this reminded me how much I enjoy them. Note to self: make an effort to go to more musicals and other live performances.



Hung out with the Hagans and went to Kiernan's 4th birthday party celebration. I can't believe he is already 4 years old! Not too long ago, he was an adorable little baby, and now, he's a little person running around with underwear on his head!

No comments:

Post a Comment