Monday, May 26, 2008

The Dealer

As you know, I am slowly but surely creating Twilight fans one friend at a time.

To date, I have successfully introduced Twilight to 18 people.

I'll have you know that I'm very proud of that number! It's a big deal, because it's one thing to recommend a book to someone. It's another to actually get them to pick it up and read it. (It's unfortunate, but people are busy and don't always have time to sit down and read. ) But it is an entirely different thing to recommend a book, get them to not only read it but also finish it--but not just finish it either, but to actually enjoy and love the book just as I did. Yep, it's a big deal, and I'm excited that I get to share my enthusiasm and obsession over Twilight with others.

2 comments:

  1. You are bad, very bad. I was already addicted and now you are feeding my addiction! I was content to borow these from the library, but my resistance is slipping. I think I need to visit Amazon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must buy the books!!! i know you are a re-reader like i am, and it would be a shame not having your own copies to enjoy a dose of edward whenever you feel like it..

    ReplyDelete