Thursday, July 31, 2008

So close

It's almost finally here--the long anticipated release of the fourth and final installment of the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn! August used to seem so far away, yet in the blink of an eye, it has come so soon. I'm excited to be hosting a Pre-Midnight Release Party with my friends tomorrow evening, before we head off to the bookstore to purchase our copy of the book. If you'll remember, my original plan was to introduce some friends to the books so I wouldn't have to go to the midnight release alone. The plan exploded, and I've gathered a whole gang of fans--there will be 23 of us at my party tomorrow. I have a few things planned, including party favors (homemade bookmarks with quotes from the book, chocolate covered expresso beans for a snack while reading, and "i heart twilight" magnets), a Twilight Trivia game, a raffle, and prizes. Kellyn made a Twilight board game, which will be lots of fun, I'm sure. I can't wait for all the Twilighting fun!

Oh, and in other exciting Twilight news, I've converted my first MALE reader. Yes, you read correctly, Twilight Fan #31 is a man!

No comments:

Post a Comment