Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love Thanksgiving meals--stuffing and green bean casserole and pumpkin pie--mmm! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend eating, relaxing, and enjoying four days off! I will unfortunately be working today, tomorrow and the day after, so I better watch that turkey eating and avoid any tryptophan comas at work =P

Things I'm thankful for: family & friends, being a college graduate, having a semi-job while searching for a full-time position, my parents not making me move back home and them supporting me while I'm job searching, living by the beach in Southern California, new snow on the mountains...

1 comment:

  1. happy thanksgiving jane! we did ours a day later, but it was delicious + eugene did a fantastic job. can't wait to hang out with you in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete