Friday, November 05, 2004

Travel Envy

My big sis, Kat, is currently spending the week surfing in Puerto Rico. Although I gave up on the whole surfing thing, I'm still jealous because it's her SECOND time going there this year alone. Who gets to go to Puerto Rico TWICE in one year? Plus, she spent a week snowboarding in Tahoe at the begining of the year, and even managed to squeeze in a trip to California for my graduation back in May. Not that I'm counting or anything, but it seems like she's been a traveling fool lately. I was sitting here, a bit envious, and complaining about how I want to travel also. Then, I actually thought about my travels this year--10 days in Hawaii, 6 weeks in Europe, a week in Texas--and realized I have nothing to complain about. I guess the grass always looks greener on the other side, and although you don't realize sometimes, it really isn't! Haha--hope you're having fun Kat!

1 comment:

  1. I see your sister like extreme sports, i like snowboard too, and you?
    I´m Portuguese and i have in Andorra to practice snowbord and i love that!
    I study physical education in University.

    ReplyDelete