Friday, May 06, 2005

Continuation of a very busy month...

Itinerary for this weekend: Rebecca's bachelorette party tonight, work at the AoP tomorrow, Mother's Day with the family Sunday.

Next weekend: Sara's birthday celebration Friday night, Rebecca's wedding Saturday.

The weekend after that: Wendy's bachelorette party Fri night, work at Aop Saturday, Resh's bellydance show Sunday.

Memorial weekend: toe job & rehearsal dinner Fri, Micah & Wendy's wedding Sat, Kiernan's 1st Bday party & pick up Kat from the airport Sun.

Not that you guys really needed to know all that, but I wanted to share anyway. Guess I picked the wrong month to start back up at the Aquarium again. (Yep, it's true, I'm heading back there for a couple of weekends a month--couldn't stay away. Crazy me, I actually really miss doing the tours and presentations! Double crazy me, I'm going to have 6-day work weeks twice a month.) Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining at all. It's all busy--but fun--stuff, which is extremely better than let's say, stressing over finals (good luck to those of you getting ready for yours), or dying of boredom....

P.S. Re: Books
After my complaints about reading only mediocre books lately--I really enjoyed the last two books I read, which was so nice. The Kite Runner, as mentioned earlier, was very intense and disturbing. Not the type of book I would normally pick up, and although I cried througout the whole thing and it didn't end happily-ever-after, it turned out to be a great read. The other book was The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series--so funny, interesting and quirky ideas about life, the universe, and everything--the only thing is, I don't get the ending. So, if anyone has read it and gets the ending, please fill me in. (I have a nagging feeling that the point is that there is nothing to get...but am not sure...) Gotta see the movie soon too, but when will I have time?...

1 comment:

  1. hey jane,

    inga says jonathan safran froer's new book "extremely loud and incredibly close" is really good. maybe your book club might like to read it.

    ReplyDelete