Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Another Month Slips By

Why, it's been quite a while since I've posted anything, hasn't it? I do apologize for having been so neglectful towards this here blog of mine. Again, it is time, or rather, the lack of it, that is to blame for my absence. My days have been filled with a lot of work (that whole full-time job thing you know, it's no fun), and a lot of play & fun times. Since the booze cruise, a few of my activities have included going dancing with the ladies, dinner & Sunday evening television with the Ferris', Oktoberfest with the death boaters, Jana's bachelorette party in San Diego, and Jana's wedding this past weekend. I'm finally taking a moment to come up for air, before I dive into my next adventure, which starts tomorrow when I head off for a camping trip in Baja, Mexico. I've truly been enjoying all this fun, but it really is about time that I slow down a bit. I haven't had time to do little things for myself, like going to the gym, or reading, or just sitting, and being, and reflecting, which I miss doing. Going and going and going gets exhausting sometimes, and at some point, we all need to take a moment to rejuvenate ourselves. This trip should be nice and relaxing. I'll just sit around and read or knit, enjoy the sun and breeeze and salty air, feel the sand between my toes and sleep to the ocean waves crashing, and all will be okay again...

1 comment: