Monday, June 12, 2006

Behind

I've been meaning to write up a number of posts over the past few weeks, but it seems that the further I get behind, the more overwhelming the task gets, which in turn makes it easier for me to procrastinate. So, I give up. I'm not even going to try to recap all the events in detail, like I originally intended. Here's the abridged version...

Over memorial weekend: went to Alyssa's Masters in Engineering grad party, visited Palm Springs with the family (we checked out the tramway and took it up the mountain), and hung out at the Ferris' for their bbq and pool party.

Jen finished up her NOAA training in New York, and was in town for A DAY, before heading up to Alaska to her boat (and home for the next couple of years), the Miller Freeman. We had pizza and hung out with her down on King's Pride for the evening. It was fun, but I was sad she had so little time in town, wish we could've hung out more.

The next weekend: spent the day at the beach for Kiernan's 2nd birthday party. He's TWO already! Amazing, how time flies. It's neat to be able to watch him grow up and develop, and I'm super excited because he finally knows how to say my name.

This past friday: had a "welcome summer" beach bonfire, with a nice warm fire, hot dogs, s'mores, and good friends. It was a fun, low-key evening at the beach.

Up next: I'm flying out to Virginia Beach Wednesday night, for my good friend Adam's wedding this weekend.

That's it, in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment