Thursday, April 03, 2008

Done. Camping.

The 10-day work week is officially over! Our trip to the island was cancelled, which was extremely disappointing. I had been looking forward to the trip for over a month. *Sigh* so sad. Instead, we did some physical labor and fixed up the boat a bit. And now, I get to go camping! Woohoo! I always say this, and I will say it again--I wish I would/could camp more often than I actually do. This Leo Carrillo trip has become a bit of a tradition, so at least I end up going at least once a year. But that's sad, just once? I love it so much, and should really make an effort to go more than that. So the group for this weekend's trip has grown a little bit, and we now have 20 (!) people going. I'm looking forward to seeing friends that, due to our busy lives, I don't get to see too often. I didn't get to hike or tidepool or bbq on the island, but at least I'll get to do it this weekend! A bonus is we'll be boozing it up too (none of that while working on the island.) Don't worry, I won't be boozing it up too much-we don't want any birthday-esque blackouts...

No comments:

Post a Comment