Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Strikes Again

Road Trip 2009: Day 5
Hanging out in San Francisco, CA:
Golden Gate Park

Golden Gate Park

Miles driven today=17
Total miles driven=506
# times I got lost=1
How long it would have taken me to get where I was going had I not gotten lost= 2 minutes
How long it took me to get there because I got lost=1 hour

I was going to visit the de Young Museum today. Come to find out, the main museum is closed on Mondays. I then decided to visit the Exploratorium instead. But oh wait, it's closed on Mondays too! Damn the man. I've always had bad luck with places being closed on Mondays.

So I just spent my day meandering through Golden Gate Park...
Considered going to the Academy again, but decided to save that for another San Francisco trip...
Visited the tower at the de Young Museum which had a great view...

View from de Young tower

No comments:

Post a Comment