Saturday, July 08, 2006

Goodbye Crazies

Wow, the three weeks from when I turned in my resignation to my very last day at work yesterday flew by so quickly. I'm not exactly sad to be leaving (actually, I'm quite thrilled that I no longer have to deal with all those crazy, verbally abusive, and uneducated people), but it just feels so-- weird-- that it's finally over. My last day went well, and one of the supervisors actually bought me a goodbye/good luck cake, which was so nice. I was surprised by how much support and encouragement I got from my co-workers, which was also very nice. So, that's it. I'm done and off to help save the environment. Goodbye crazies!

Saw Pirates of the Caribbean last night with Meg, Liam, Mark and Sebastian--and it was awesome! Johnny Depp was brilliant, and I heart Orlando Bloom. I thoroughly enjoyed all 2 1/2 hrs of it (so glad they didn't skimp on the length), even the silly slapstick parts, and can't wait for the next installment. Go see it!

It is so HOT. It is usually never this hot during the summer. And I live by the beach, I can't imagine how miserable it must be in the valley. ECH.

No comments:

Post a Comment