Monday, July 24, 2006

Nervous

This whole being homeless thing is starting to make me nervous. Having all my stuff in storage? Living out of my suitcase? Sleeping on couches? Not sounding like such a good idea anymore. I started packing up yesterday (thanks so much to Sara for the help and motivating me to start), and I think part of my problem is that I'm too attached to my belongings. Even though I haven't looked at this book or worn those shoes in forever, I don't like not being able to access it any time I want. I mean, they're just things, afterall, and I really can live without them, but I don't want to. I guess I just need to learn to live simply. All I really need are the necessities. But, having a place to come home to with all of your things is so nice. We'll see how long I can survive like this. And how long my friends will put up with me sleeping on their couches...

1 comment:

  1. Who is this Sara person??? She is amazing!!! ;) I was happy to help and you know you're welcome at my house when your not playing with all the animals =P! I'd never let you be homeless!

    ReplyDelete