Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Incheon layover

Three movies, three magazines, three meals, many naps, and 13.5 hours later and we've survived the first and longest leg of the journey. My butt hurt and my feet swelled, but other than that, it wasn't so bad. I'm so glad I woke up early to go for a morning 3 mile run before we left for the airport. It was nice to get a workout in and have my muscles moving for a bit before sitting for so long.

At Incheon for a quick layover before boarding the 5 hour flight to Ho Chi Minh City. It's 2:16am at home, and 7:16pm here. This is a beautiful airport and I'm looking forward to checking more of it out and doing the city tour on our trip home.

Looks like we are about to board!

2 comments:

  1. What movies did you watch? :-)

    -Chris Corpus-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm embarrassed to admit it... the Ramona movie, Going the Distance, and Charlie St Cloud. Basically ones I wouldn't rent on my own but am more than willing to enjoy on demand for free! :p

    ReplyDelete