Friday, December 24, 2010

Oh, packing woes!

Stuffing 3 weeks worth of belongings and necessities into a backpack is very difficult, espeically for an overpacker like me. What to take? Everything! What to leave behind? Nothing! It really shouldn't be that hard, considering I survived 6 weeks in Europe on just a backpack. I've done it before, I can do it again, right? Theoretically, yes. But in actuality, it's tough. Especially when the high temperatures of the places we're visiting range from 20F to 90F. That's a 70 degree difference!

What do I want wear on a 13hr+5hr flight?
How many pairs of shoes will I bring?
Should I pack the scarf?
Will all this fit?
Hope I don't forget anything!
Oh, packing woes!

1 comment:

  1. um. i miss you already. have a nice holiday and an even better adventure!
    xox sean!

    ReplyDelete