Thursday, August 14, 2008

Road Trip '08: Update

Yes, I'm alive! I'm currently on the Olympic Peninsula (looking for my sexy vampire =P), and of course it's beautiful here too. I got up here on Tuesday, and will be on the peninsula through next Wednesday, when I head back to Portland for Haley & Dan's wedding. Alicia flies up this weekend, and we'll be camping in Olympic National Park for several days--we'll be checking out different areas like Lake Crescent and the Hoh and Quinault rainforests, plus do our little Twilight touring in Port Angeles and Forks. The complete update of each day will have to come later, since I don't have internet connected to my laptop to be able to upload pictures and stuff. Hope you all are doing well!

1 comment:

  1. I did go to your flickr site to look at your roadtrip pictures. Made a couple of brief comments. You do have a very good eye for photos.

    ReplyDelete