Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Road Trippin'

It’s vacation time! I’m heading out of town tomorrow, on my first long road trip--spending two and a half weeks in the Pacific Northwest. There are many things on my itinerary, including visiting friends (Jake, Mesha, and Wendy), visiting Twilight locations like Forks, La Push, and Port Angeles (and yes, I will be looking for Edward while I’m there =P), camping in Olympic National Park, and going to Haley’s wedding. I'm hoping that I'll have time to blog some during my trip, and will let you know how it's going!

1 comment:

  1. HA! I can't believe I interofficed you something on the exact day that you aren't going to be there FOR TWO AND A HALF WEEKS! LMAO!

    Oh well, it was nothing important. Have FUN on this great adventure. I expect to see lots of pics and read lots of stories.

    ReplyDelete